Sunday, April 27, 2008

Faith

I know that as bad as things are with my mom, there is a reason for this, this is what God wanted. I think that without the illness she would have not moved in with us and looking at the silver lining here, now at least not only does she spend more time with us but in particular with my son, instead of only seeing her for a couple of hours on the weekends. I was reminded of this as recently I was glad to reconnect with a friend from high school who is in Chicago and he was telling me that although they went through some rough times with an accident their oldest son had, they know that made them stronger as a family. I have always believed in that, no matter how bad something seems, there is good that comes out of it as it is what God intended for us...

No comments: